Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My non-celebrity ipod playlist

  1. Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away) - The Deftones Too personal, thanks Chino.
  2. Don't Follow - Alice in Chains Great to play when depressed.
  3. Heroine Girl - Everclear Makes me want to throw glass bottles.
  4. Chemistry - Jawbreaker It captures my high school dayz.
  5. My My My (StoneBridge Remix) - Armand Van Helden When I feel like dancing.
  6. The Rain Falls and the Sky Shudders - Moby Gives me goosebumps.
  7. Get Fly - Atmosphere Best shit I've heard in the last couple of years.
  8. No Vaseline - Ice Cube The best diss song on wax.
  9. Shook Ones Pt.II - Mobb Deep Damn I wish I was a gangsta.
  10. Got to Give It Up - Marvin Gaye If your body doesn't have rhythm leave the floor!
  11. Up All Night - Unwritten Law My 20's.
  12. Just Like Heaven - The Cure Reminds me when I first met the Wifey.
  13. Hand Springs - The White Stripes A song with a story is a novel idea.
  14. The Symphony - Big Daddy Kane, Craig G, Kool G. Rap, Marley Marl & Masta Ace Dope.
  15. Radio - Rancid "Never knew what a good time was till' I had a good time with you"
  16. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC My mom actually burned this record at church.

3 comments:

lesley said...

Your taste in music will never cease to amaze me. You know EVERY good song ever made.

lesley said...

I can't believe I forgot to include my all-time favorite in my top 5 bands living or dead. um, hello--DAVID BOWIE!

That makes me feel better.

DJ HOMES said...

I'll go.